Sex education begins at birth whether we intend it to or not. It is important with the prevalence of sexual content in society today that we become proactive in education of not only our children but also ourselves to the dangers of sexual immorality and its effects on us, our family, and generations to come. We have compiled a list of relative resources to help you in the battle.
For more information or to schedule a counseling appointment please contact the Counseling Center at 254.697.6477.
Books Dealing With Sexual Purity
- Every Man’s Battle – Steve Arterburn
- Every Woman’s Battle – Steve Arterburn
- Every Young Man’s Battle – Steve Arterburn
- Every Young Woman’s Battle – Steve Arterburn
- Out of the Shadows – Patrick Carnes
- Shattered Vows – Debbie Laaser
- Breaking Free – Russell Willingham
- False Intimacy – Harry Schaumberg
- Passion and Purity – Elizabeth Elliot
- Sex and the Supremacy of Christ – John Piper
- Addicted to Love – Stephen Arterburn
- Addiction…Banquet at the Grave – Edward T. Welch
- Untangling the Web: Sex, Porn and Fantasy Obsession – Robert Weiss, Jennifer Schneider